Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Arthur United

Thread: Two active managers looking for a home

Question Two active managers looking for a home

Arthur United and JustinCase FC are looking for an association to join.

We tried to start our own association but failed miserably. We even had memes!

Now we're looking for a home. Preferably in a high division with English speaking mates and a high level of activity.

We're...

Arthur United (98,5%): Level 4 Manager, 3 league titles, 1 Champions League and 1 Cup. 106 victories, 17 draws and 7 defeats.

JustinCase FC (88,6%): Level 4 Manager, 2 league titles and 1 Champions League. 96 victories, 13 draws and 10 defeats.

Hit me up if you have the right association for us!
    tnwabunor and girl gooner like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur United View Post
    Arthur United and JustinCase FC are looking for an association to join.

We tried to start our own association but failed miserably. We even had memes!

Now we're looking for a home. Preferably in a high division with English speaking mates and a high level of activity.

We're...

Arthur United (98,5%): Level 4 Manager, 3 league titles, 1 Champions League and 1 Cup. 106 victories, 17 draws and 7 defeats.

JustinCase FC (88,6%): Level 4 Manager, 2 league titles and 1 Champions League. 96 victories, 13 draws and 10 defeats.

Hit me up if you have the right association for us!
    I need 2 players dropped to silver 2 due to players becoming inactive. Top X1 barmy army is our name. Come you are needed

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Hey! We would be glad to have you!!! Join “ Team Canada “ association. I’m the captain Bergeron FC. See you both there shortly!!!

Join “ Team Canada “ now! We are a good solid association looking for 2 new long time members!!! Join in the next couple hours to be in this weekends tourny!!! Let’s do it!

Rookie
    You can start over from scratch with us - #UUJZMP

We already have 4 so you're sure to play this weekend

Join “ Team Canada “ and you won’t regret it! Looking for 2 active member to join our association long term! We would like to be in platinum division next season and usually are there. Join us be active keep improving and let’s dominate!!!! Join “ Team Canada “ captain is Bergeron FC Join now and we will start dominating this weekend!

We're still looking for an association.

Sidebar, are you guaranteed prizes even if you don't play in the association tournaments? And how do the game decide which teams actually play?

You are welcome in our association: #87WRHT