Thread: 5-6 stars Team, 40% Bonus with attendings is looking for Platinium Asso or Gold 1

Rookie

6 stars Team, 40% Team Bonus with attendings is looking for Platinium Asso or Gold 1

6 stars Team, with young players not more than 20 years old, 40% all time Team Bonus with attending to all games is looking for Platinium or Gold 1 Association
    Last edited by Georgi.Tabakov.BG; 07-06-2019 at 01:30 PM.

We are climbing back to platinum at the moment. We are experienced and aim for a perfect record up to plat. The new name of the Association is "Arenitas Returns". If you are interested add me on facebook (Al Yela) so we can talk properly. I added a couple images so you know we are for real.

5-6 stars Team, 40% Bonus with attendings is looking for Platinium Asso or Gold 1-personal-score.jpg
    5-6 stars Team, 40% Bonus with attendings is looking for Platinium Asso or Gold 1-record.jpg
    5-6 stars Team, 40% Bonus with attendings is looking for Platinium Asso or Gold 1-team.jpg

Rookie
    OK I`m intersted
    i send you a facebook request ... tipe the code of the association and make some space
    i see Juventus is not to good for the asso ...