Thread: Nordic allstars in Platinum division might open up a slot for you!

Rookie

Nordic allstars in Platinum division might open up a slot for you!

Nordic Allstars is a stabile association in platinum division. Teams from Sweden, Greece, Norway, France and Belgium. We are have good times, training each other, attending games and keep bonus level of 40 each game.

All members are active and around 100 beginning of season and 120 ending season. Would you like to join? Apply now, in this thread, and I will contact you! You won't regret it!*Nordic*allstars*#RUH38L

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik E View Post
    Nordic Allstars is a stabile association in platinum division. Teams from Sweden, Greece, Norway, France and Belgium. We are have good times, training each other, attending games and keep bonus level of 40 each game.

All members are active and around 100 beginning of season and 120 ending season. Would you like to join? Apply now, in this thread, and I will contact you! You won't regret it!*Nordic*allstars*#RUH38L
    I'm interested but obviously can't join till the end of the season as would miss out on the bonuses from this season unless I was garunteeted a spot on urs

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by reevo10000 View Post
    I'm interested but obviously can't join till the end of the season as would miss out on the bonuses from this season unless I was garunteeted a spot on urs

Please tell me a bit regarding your strength of your team and level and also your level of commitment.

Apprentice
    I have strong tactics and im rebuilding my team after being inactive for 4 months. Give me some time I'll average 100% teams as well. Rn my team is 89% and my tactics are solid.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik E View Post
    Please tell me a bit regarding your strength of your team and level and also your level of commitment.
    I have pm u any questions please ask