Thread: Looking for Association

Red face Looking for Association

Hi guys,

I just came back to Top Eleven after a one year break and I'm looking to join an association at the beginning of the new season.

I'll be buying a 5-star team at the start of the season and look for 2-3 fast trainers that I'll train to 6* right away and to 7* over the season. Luckily the game gave me plenty of green packs as a reward for rejoining the game Next season I'll buy 2-3 again and so on. This season my team will probably end up between 100-120% average and I'm playing my old beloved 3-1-2-3-1 again with all it's glorious possession.

A year ago I was in a Platinum association, but right now, as a start I'm looking for a gold association with fun, chill people that I can enjoy the game with
    You can expect my presence at at least 75% of the matches and full training bonus is a given.

Let me know, if you'd like to pick up this stranded sailor back to the high seas of Top Eleven and good luck in the new season!

Greetings,
    Polo

Hello Polo,
    we are starting a new association with active Players and we would be glad, if you join us.
    Our association named "Kings of Metal".
    Greetings,
    Michael

Thanks for the invite, Michelinho, but I'm looking for something a bit higher than Bronze 3. Best of luck with your new association though and have fun climbing up the ranks!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Polotoed View Post
    Hi guys,

I just came back to Top Eleven after a one year break and I'm looking to join an association at the beginning of the new season.

I'll be buying a 5-star team at the start of the season and look for 2-3 fast trainers that I'll train to 6* right away and to 7* over the season. Luckily the game gave me plenty of green packs as a reward for rejoining the game Next season I'll buy 2-3 again and so on. This season my team will probably end up between 100-120% average and I'm playing my old beloved 3-1-2-3-1 again with all it's glorious possession.

A year ago I was in a Platinum association, but right now, as a start I'm looking for a gold association with fun, chill people that I can enjoy the game with
    You can expect my presence at at least 75% of the matches and full training bonus is a given.

Let me know, if you'd like to pick up this stranded sailor back to the high seas of Top Eleven and good luck in the new season!

Greetings,
    Polo
    Slt polo,
    Tu es le bienvenue dans notre association Rojiblanca Capital. Nous somme en Or2. #A4N72A

#oesv90

If youve been off the game for a year your team must not be very good now or have you restarted, starting at Assoc bronze level 3 would prob be a very good idea, to build your team again for a few seasons . unless your lucky and find a good active assoc in gold or platinum you should take the offer, joining a gold one after a prolonged period of inactivity may end up in you getting booted from most gold assocs due to poor results.
    I had a 2nd team level 60 last year and moved it into a bronze three assoc to help them out, it works both ways.

Hi! Join us, we are in gold div 1. Puskás 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Polotoed View Post
    Thanks for the invite, Michelinho, but I'm looking for something a bit higher than Bronze 3. Best of luck with your new association though and have fun climbing up the ranks!
    check STORM TEAM, if u think we meet ur expectations, join to us im looking for quite active player only