Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ac Semifonte

Thread: New player - Platinum

Rookie

New player - Platinum

Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 - Platinum. We are searching for a new member, min 98%, very active and online especially during tournaments, english speaker. We are just returned in Platinum, we need to replace a member that cannot be active and we hope to meet a new loyal member. Our target is to stay in Platinum with no problems and to gain 100 tokens! Join us, we'll enjoy the next matches all together!
    ars86 likes this.

Hey guys, I’d love to join. I’m level 4 with 95% but enough money to buy new players and go over 100%.

Rookie
    Please ask for admission and together with the others members we'll evaluate your team! 95% could be enough!

Hi Emiliano,
    I'd like to join. Last season team q of 118 at the end. Building up team now, 100% quality guaranteed at the start of ass tournament. What time are home matches played? I've sent a request. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ac Semifonte View Post
    Santa Iria International - J7KHR1 - Platinum. We are searching for a new member, min 98%, very active and online especially during tournaments, english speaker. We are just returned in Platinum, we need to replace a member that cannot be active and we hope to meet a new loyal member. Our target is to stay in Platinum with no problems and to gain 100 tokens! Join us, we'll enjoy the next matches all together!
    I've pm u

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Home matches at 13:00 uk time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ac Semifonte View Post
    Home matches at 13:00 uk time!
    Ok no problem attending those. Have an evaluation with the other team members and let me know something. Cheers

New player - Platinum-screenshot_20190819-210444.jpg

So I guess that's a no then? Good luck anyway