Thread: Search association

Search association

Hello, I am looking for an active association that rush platinum (minimum gold 1 if possible) I am just over 100% of tonight. Active and looking for tips and tricks do not hesitate to contact him. Good day

Quote Originally Posted by pzlesurvivant View Post
    Hello, I am looking for an active association that rush platinum (minimum gold 1 if possible) I am just over 100% of tonight. Active and looking for tips and tricks do not hesitate to contact him. Good day
    Kruttsterk is newly started, so we are in bronze. But we are 2 members, 96% and over 100 present. We are extremely active and building the training bonuses every day. If you lack an association you can join us if you’re active

Name: Kruttsterk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by pzlesurvivant View Post
    you can join us name the name of Association is Legends
    send request #AQ5KG0
    We ware Gold 2 finished Gold 1 and only 15 points below platinium, this season we go platinium and looking for a member to join us

Hi the assoc is full?

Quote Originally Posted by Irabbs View Post
    Hi the assoc is full?

#3XIGSQ - Kruttsterk missing one player. Started this season, but 5 good active players

Goal Diggers (GDG) newly started, so we are in bronze.
    I m very active and building the training bonuses every day.. I am looking for new 4-5 players with experience and interest in being active all the time.We If you lack an association you can join us .