Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nordic Allstars in Platinum division looking for 1 new member

Rookie

Nordic Allstars in Platinum division looking for 1 new member

Nordic Allstars is a stabile association in platinum division. Teams from Sweden, Greece, Norway, France and Belgium. We are have good times, training each other, attending games and keep bonus level of 40 each game.

All members are active and around 100 beginning of season and 120 ending season. Would you like to join? Apply now, in this thread, and I will contact you! You won't regret it!*Nordic*allstars*#RUH38L

Hi i am interested hope my team meets your expectations.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik E View Post
    Nordic Allstars is a stabile association in platinum division. Teams from Sweden, Greece, Norway, France and Belgium. We are have good times, training each other, attending games and keep bonus level of 40 each game.
    All members are active and around 100 beginning of season and 120 ending season. Would you like to join? Apply now, in this thread, and I will contact you! You won't regret it!*Nordic*allstars*#RUH38L
    Hi! We are looking for one new member. Active participation, 40% bonus is expected. Attending games preferable. Fun asso is given to you! Apply!

Are u still looking im based in the uk and my team is around the 100 Mark i play daily so keep full bonuses

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rookie

Hi! We need 1 more member to our association! 40% bonus. Active and a good sense of humor! Platinum association with good people!

Hi! We need 1 more member to our association! 40% bonus. Active and a good sense of humor! Platinum association with good people!
    I have just started rebuilding my team and I am a level 9 player with a squad strength of 90.6% . I am hoping to hit 110% by the team I play my 5th league game. Can I join u guys??

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Looking for active and competitive group

I am at 102% right now, plan to get my squad where the can do well in all competitions including Events.

Rookie
    Mazai FC veux tu rejoindre une association platine?
    Nous t'acceuillons les bras ouvert

Rookie
    Please apply if you are interested! Fun association with good sense of humor and active players!

Rookie
    Still one open slot! Take the chance to win 100 tokens this year. Join the journey before first game starts!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast