Thread: need 1 or 2 new members to reignite a former platinum asso thats hovering in gold 1

Dreamer

need 1 or 2 new members to reignite a former platinum asso thats hovering in gold 1

blue union #y84lb5 we have some good players but due to a bit of fatigue and the holiday season we've been playing semi seriously or not at all, we've held on to our gold 1 status through this period but now need to replace 1 who no longer logs on and probably another who hasnt spoke to us but has left his goalie in midfield and all players out of position resulting in some big goal difference losses the end of last season, its remarkable were still in gold 1 really, but we wont be if we stay as we are, so give me a message here and i'll free up a space.

Rookie
    Hello Mate, would you mind telling the home matches time?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryHinter View Post
    Hello Mate, would you mind telling the home matches time?
    currently 10am uk time

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    blue union #y84lb5 we have some good players but due to a bit of fatigue and the holiday season we've been playing semi seriously or not at all, we've held on to our gold 1 status through this period but now need to replace 1 who no longer logs on and probably another who hasnt spoke to us but has left his goalie in midfield and all players out of position resulting in some big goal difference losses the end of last season, its remarkable were still in gold 1 really, but we wont be if we stay as we are, so give me a message here and i'll free up a space.
    still 1 space available