Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dbgray80

Thread: Looking for laid back but active association

Looking for laid back but active association

HI,

I have recently started playing after quite a long break and looking for an English speaking association that are active but not too much pressure to be online for games etc. I generally have high training bonuses but can't guarantee being online for games due to family etc.

Thanks
    ars86 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dbgray80 View Post
    HI,

I have recently started playing after quite a long break and looking for an English speaking association that are active but not too much pressure to be online for games etc. I generally have high training bonuses but can't guarantee being online for games due to family etc.

Thanks
    Try my mates assoc, its called Blade Runners in platinum.

#7JK33P

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dbgray80 View Post
    HI,

Thanks
    Hi dbgray, we would love to have you join my assoc, #3KONYG, which is now rebooting itself.

We were quite high but due to loss of some members we have taken the last several seasons off. We are restarting with next season and already have several strong teams. We are very active but laid-back, also English speaking but open to all nationalities. Take a look at us and feel free to join if you like what you see.