Thread: Time to terminate Mutant Players

Time to terminate Mutant Players

It's time to clear mutant players out of this game.
    Becos of those stupid mutants, this game will never be improved in the future and Nordeus cannot say this game is like a real football life.
    There is no more mutant players in real life.
    Shame of you, Nordeus!!
    You are really mutant yourself.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Many of the original mutants have disappeared from the game but there’s still a few on the go. Not as bad as it used to be.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

It will take some time (maybe 3-5 seasons or more till the specific players retire) for getting rid of mutants in those tanking teams because their mutants do not lose % quality. The bad part is that with those measures that Nordeus took, innocent users got penalised because it is harder and more costly to maintain the quality of players when promoting through the levels.
    Last edited by Tactician; 10-18-2019 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It will take some time (maybe 3-5 seasons or more till the specific players retire) for getting rid of mutants in those tanking teams because their mutants do not lose % quality. The bad part is that with those measures that Nordeus took, innocent users got penalised because it is harder and more costly to maintain the quality of players when promoting through the levels.
    There are so many mutant players in top 100 FAs list.
    Nordeus doesn't take any action upon on it.
    In fact, I do not really like Nordeus plan. That department should do removal of mutant clubs than creating new challenges. I need this game to change some datas, but not useless challenges.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk