Thread: Platinum 120% open spot

Rookie

Platinum 120% open spot

Hi guys,

We are a very active association in platinum league and we have 1 open spot. We have very experienced players, all above level 50. We know how to train people and give 100% bonuses all the time.

We are called ‘unbeatable’ so check us out!

Greetz,
    Marc

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Hi Romijn, I'm level 8 very active user with a 96.3% team and still building. I just recently came back after a long sabbatical break and found my team sitting 9th on the league but I have carefully guided them to top spot. Am I welcomed to join your association??

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Hi Drago,

Thanx for your application. Platinum is very hard, so you’ll need experience with tactics and how to train your players. In leagues you, especially after some time off, will match up against a lot of inactive players, but in platinum every team is very active.

Maybe it’s better if you start with an association in a gold league so you can develop your skills further.

Grtz Marc

Ok. Thanks for the reply and do u know any gold Div 1 association that will accept me??

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    You can either check the messages here or look in the game for associations with open spots.