Thread: New Association - members wanted:

Rookie

New Association - members wanted:

So after today I'll be creating a new association, Bronze 3, and we'll use next weekend to score points and give us a head start going itto the new month. Im therefore seeking 5 players, this will be based on a first come firse serve of those who can agree to the following:

1) Needs to be active players, I get we have lives etc... but those that just join and dont say a word, dont commuincate, just no point

2) English Chat only at all times

3) Give it,take it, for me, its all about banter, and having a laugh and joke is key, winning is a bonus

4) If you cant make a game, thats not an issue,just communicate

5) Talk, whos training with who, and who wants what

Above are the essential 5 points, it doesnt matter what your percentage is, where you're from, or if you tank. Let me know yeah

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPosh View Post
    So after today I'll be creating a new association, Bronze 3, and we'll use next weekend to score points and give us a head start going itto the new month. Im therefore seeking 5 players, this will be based on a first come firse serve of those who can agree to the following:

1) Needs to be active players, I get we have lives etc... but those that just join and dont say a word, dont commuincate, just no point

3) Give it,take it, for me, its all about banter, and having a laugh and joke is key, winning is a bonus

Above are the essential 5 points, it doesnt matter what your percentage is, where you're from, or if you tank. Let me know yeah
    I would be happy if I could get a chance

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPosh View Post

Can I join I have a 85% team with many young players

Envoyé de mon SM-A105F en utilisant Tapatalk