Thread: Looking for active association

Looking for active association

Hi! I just moved up to level 4, so I am now looking for an association. I am very active, so I would prefer an active gold or platina association. I want to fight for the top spots and win cups/achievements. I always have 40% bonus and is currently 108% player quality. I am playing from europe, so I want the association to be european.

Rookie
    I'm also looking for an active association but am struggling to find one. Want to create one with me? I'm at 91%

Quote Originally Posted by 12fdennison View Post
    I'm also looking for an active association but am struggling to find one. Want to create one with me? I'm at 91%
    I found one. There is still one spot to fill in. United Nation Association (gold 2 association). You are welcome to join if you want.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by remember87 View Post
    Hi! I just moved up to level 4, so I am now looking for an association. I am very active, so I would prefer an active gold or platina association. I want to fight for the top spots and win cups/achievements. I always have 40% bonus and is currently 108% player quality. I am playing from europe, so I want the association to be european.
    we are looking for members for my french association we are in money 1

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by 12fdennison View Post
    we are looking for members for my french association we are in money 1