Thread: Looking for active and tactically minded association

Looking for active and tactically minded association

Hi.

I'm looking for an association with an active chat - ideally with its own group chat where pictures of formations and links can be posted - formed of people who like discussing tactics and game plans for upcoming opponents and who take an interest on how the other members are faring in their respective seasons and attend each others' games.

Also keen to hear from other managers the above resonates with who want to get together and form such type of active, supportive and tactically minded association.

Not concerned about divisions, levels, percentages, white skills, mutants or zombies... the nature of the association is what really interests me.

Thank you.

Rookie
    Hi manager,
    we are looking for a member for our association with a percentage of at least 94% if you are interested leave me a message the name of my association: France epoirs 13

#H5GWZ1
    I am looking for the exact same type of association but don't find any. So I decided to collaborate. Join and together we will work our tactics and gain platinum level soon.

I have a good squad with great knowledge of football with 4 yrs experience on top eleven so it's best for us to start association from behind as president and you as vice president..