Thread: Looking for an active association

Smile Looking for an active association

Hi guys,

I have played this game for awhile, I am active and currently I am in an association where it's very inactive the members to a point where the wins are coming only from me and this other one member.
    So right now I am looking for an association who is looking for an active member, and I would prefer english speaking so I can communicate and help/contribute in any way.
    Let me know if you need any information about my team like for requirements to join yours.

Thanks!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by philclaeszen View Post
    Hi guys,

I have played this game for awhile, I am active and currently I am in an association where it's very inactive the members to a point where the wins are coming only from me and this other one member.
    So right now I am looking for an association who is looking for an active member, and I would prefer english speaking so I can communicate and help/contribute in any way.
    Let me know if you need any information about my team like for requirements to join yours.

Thanks!
    hello
    We need an active member for next season. We are going to go to Or1 and are looking for a player with more than 95% if you are interested send me a message

currently my team stats is at 108% and still developing since some of my players are going to level up or star up soon. Might be 110%+.

Rookie
    currently my team stats is at 108% and still developing since some of my players are going to level up or star up soon. Might be 110%+.
    We are in Gold2 but guaranteed to spend the next season in Gold1. We are all active but we have to renew the association because some managers no longer meet the objectives. We are all 100% every season and aim for platinum

If you still are looking your more than welcome to join Astral Champions, just started and looking to work our way up through the ranks

Hi my team is looking for a new active member!
    we are in 5 right now.
    Let me know if you are still searching for a new association!!!

Hi guys,

Thanks!

we are in Gold Division 2 and this season we want to reach promotion in Gold Division 1!