Thread: Better than yesterday

Better than yesterday

Platinum association looking for a new member for next season.
    We have been in Platinum for the last 10 seasons.
    It is expected that you will attend games, give bonus and keep training bonus at 40%.
    Start time for home game is 9pm UTC
    We are proud to be a balanced association in which all teams contribute to success.
    We expect every team to be at least 95% in the first week and 110% by the end of the season.
    The top limit is 10% higher. So no team should exceed 120% by the end.
    If you are interested please let us know. #03J5QB

Hi, I'm very interested, can I send you my request tomorrow? I'm strong 116% but I will increase because I remain in the same level, my name is Bologna fc FC, tell me if I can send a request tomorrow

Rookie
    Hi from my side
    I am looking for a platinum active association
    Finish 120 to 125 every season , starting lower as I try to get a good draw.
    No tanking ,
    Won the league every season.

Team BARCALONIKA
    MANAGER WiseSif

Please send me a pm if still open , I will apply after season finish as I need I get the tokens from the golden one that i am now
    Thanks in advance !!

Stil Open

Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Hi from my side
    I am looking for a platinum active association
    Finish 120 to 125 every season , starting lower as I try to get a good draw.
    No tanking ,
    Won the league every season.

Team BARCALONIKA
    MANAGER WiseSif

Please send me a pm if still open , I will apply after season finish as I need I get the tokens from the golden one that i am now
    Thanks in advance !!
    It will be open for at least 72 hours while we select the best candidate.
    I can see you applied for a few others, so you might not be available anymore.
    In your case, will you be willing to lower your % a bit. This is because we struggle to win when 1 of the teams is much stronger than the rest. With time we might raise the range as we all get stronger, but for now 120% is the limit.

I am interested. I maintain 90% quality MINIMUM (will easily go beyond 95 in 3-4 days), always have 40% training bonus and give bonus to members. Won 3 trophies last season (narrowly missed out on the 4th). Super active. I may not be 6+ star but I make up for it with tactics and being active.

Apply in #03J5QB. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarylHanzo View Post
    I am interested. I maintain 90% quality MINIMUM (will easily go beyond 95 in 3-4 days), always have 40% training bonus and give bonus to members. Won 3 trophies last season (narrowly missed out on the 4th). Super active. I may not be 6+ star but I make up for it with tactics and being active.
    Hi Daryl,

Ask to Join. And let me know your team name.
    95% is just the start. We expect the new member to be close to 110% by 4th week.

Thanks,

Are you still recruiting?

Still recruiting

I am lvl 31, active player and I have won all 4 trophys in the last season and I have overall 110%

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Hey.
    I came back from a very long retirement.
    I'm lvl28 rn, I have 89% on my team, looking for active players who can explain me the game cuz right now I'm learning the game.
    I hope I can join your association for improving my team.