Thread: Gold 1 association looking for new member

Post Gold 1 association looking for new member

Hi all. Our Gold 1 association with 5 active and committed players is looking for 1 new member. Tag: #GAH97R

We are keen to hear from anybody who:
    - whose team is at least 90% now
    - is active/plays daily
    - trains their team daily throughout the season
    - keeps team bonus at max/40%
    - will share bonuses
    - will attend the association matches
    - in general, will be committed and serious about the association

We were in Platinum division as recently as the season before last and we want to get back to Platinum and establish ourselves on there.

We have some good momentum going into this season (got 1st place in the last 2 weekends) and there is a good chance of gaining promotion and 100 tokens this season.

All 5 existing members are active and we have measures in place to avoid the dreaded issue of inactive members dragging the association down. So if you just have or you are looking to escape from an association where the other members are inactive, this is a really good place to come to.

Lastly and probably more importantly than all of that, we have an excellent and very fair captain (I am one of the vice-captains). He does not kick out people out of the blue for no reason. He also does not go around barking orders, making unreasonable demands or asking you to play a certain formation (like my first ever captain did!).

Home games are played at 21:00 CET/20:00 UK time on Sat & Sun (Fri & Sat on the last weekend of the season).

Please apply within the game using tag #GAH97R

Feel free to post and/or ask any questions you have below.

Thank you.

Edit: The new member has been recruited now. Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gold 1 association looking for new member-gah97r.jpg  
    Last edited by Subject 117; 08-20-2020 at 07:11 PM. Reason: association full

Hvis du kan bruge en 145% klub saa lad mig vide det.

morning update

Morning managers,

Place is still available!

Quote Originally Posted by BS Manuel View Post
    Hvis du kan bruge en 145% klub saa lad mig vide det.
    Hi. Sorry, I don't speak a word of Danish (the captain and the other vice-captain are the Danish speakers in the group).

If you are active, train your team daily, will share bonuses, will attend association games... and you are willing to commit to at least a full season, we would welcome you joining us.

If so, just send the request in-game to join us now.

Thank you.

Hi i am 110% overall lvl 16 interested to join - returning player and will be regular - name Namank005

Quote Originally Posted by Namank005 View Post
    Hi i am 110% overall lvl 16 interested to join - returning player and will be regular - name Namank005
    Hi.

Thank you for your interest.

We got your request and you are in the running.

The decision will be made 45 minutes from now (at 20:00 UK time).

The new member has been recruited now.

Thank you all.