Thread: Improving platinum team needs experiened manager to keep on improving

Dreamer

Improving platinum team needs experiened manager to keep on improving

Blue union needs a manager for next season, we are a slowly improving team and have been setting new points totals over several seasons now, we have reached 1501 with a weekend to go and so will set another new high again this season, what we want is a manager who regularly beats teams with a higher % than themselves to help us keep our forward momentum, we play home games at 10am uk time and although based far and wide are english speaking, a basic mandatory rule is you keep your own bonuses at max and twice every weekend swap bonuses with your training partner, i understand life is more important than a game and so wont freak out if you miss a match but the intention must be there to attend most of the time and leave your team well prepared and ready for the odd occasion that you cant, if you fit the bill and want to join us on our journey get in touch. Blue Union #Y84LB5 or find Ian Peach on facebook and contact me on messenger

Dreamer
    sent a msg to Ian Peach on FB

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    sent a msg to Ian Peach on FB
    are you Mo? coz i havent seen it otherwise

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    are you Mo? coz i havent seen it otherwise
    ya

Dreamer
    here we are again, the worst part of managing an association, replacing a player who's time with the game has run out, but it has to be done and same rules apply as in 1st post, so hit me up if you want to be considered from the end of this final week

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    here we are again, the worst part of managing an association, replacing a player who's time with the game has run out, but it has to be done and same rules apply as in 1st post, so hit me up if you want to be considered from the end of this final week
    bump!