Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Looking for an association who will appreciate and stand by me

Looking for an association who will appreciate and stand by me

Hi managers,

Looking for an association who is open for new recruits.
    Preferably an association who would appreciate and stand by me.
    Last association, France Espoir 13, did not treat me well, only recruited me because they need something from me to get them to Platinum.
    Had a bad run, which it also happens to the rest of the crew, but since I am the expendables, they kicked me out without parting words.

Anyway, if anyone is interested to know my team more, currently at 105%.
    I always finish Special Sponsor.
    Usually at the end of the season I will be at 125%
    Last season my ST won the Top Scorer Award (40 goals) and Top Rated Award, and finish 3rd place on Cup, 2nd place on League, and 1st place on the Champions League and Super Cup.Looking for an association who will appreciate and stand by me-whatsapp-image-2020-10-12-10.22.47.jpeg

Looking forward to hear from you

philclaeszen
    Last edited by philclaeszen; 10-12-2020 at 04:09 AM.
    Pat Jennings likes this.

Dreamer
    i'm so sorry to hear about your bad experience in a previous association. I have been playing this game for 11 years now and I know what people are like. most associations are like morgues or hardly active and all they want are the tokens no matter how they treat other managers. i have been captain of platinum association since 2016 and have always made sure our asso was fun and active and above all, friendly.
    3 months ago we decided to leave platinum and start again in bronze 3. now 3 months later we are silver 1. we are flying as we share a great strategy and help each other alot. we finished last season on 912pts !! so we are around 500pts ahead of things (enough for gold 3!!) as we have won 10 of the 12 tournaments so far. there is no pressure placed on any manager with us. we win and lose together and as long as we are building a team, active enough and share bonuses at weekends nobody is judged.
    it's not always about the tokens but about building a great association and all together like a family. we were 6 but now 4 as one of the guys became ill and has sadly stopped playing. he has been in my asso for 3 years so he'll be missed. the other guy was brazilian and didn't speak english and understandibly departed to join a portuguese asso.
    the 4 teams that remain are very strong teams and very active. we all operate from 90% and finish on 125% end of season just like your team. we have our own fb page and have little competitions all the time too. we're all english speaking mate.
    pass by and send a request to MEET THE FOOKERS #XNU34T
    be part of a great active asso buddy. come along
    Richie

Mourinho's International Snipers
    Tag: #TEJABS
    Match time: 9:00 (EST) ~14:00 (UK)
    Current Division: Bronze 1

We are a laidback group who chat and coordinate bonuses every weekend. This is the only requirement to stay as long as you are not inactive. : )

We have one spot empty so I would like to have you in the group where you can help the group to move up through the divisions.
    Last edited by BS Manuel; 10-12-2020 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by philclaeszen View Post
    Hi managers,

Last association, France Espoir 13, did not treat me well, only recruited me because they need something from me to get them to Platinum.
    Had a bad run, which it also happens to the rest of the crew, but since I am the expendables, they kicked me out without parting words.

Last season my ST won the Top Scorer Award (40 goals) and Top Rated Award, and finish 3rd place on Cup, 2nd place on League, and 1st place on the Champions League and Super Cup.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-10-12 at 10.22.47.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	135724

philclaeszen
    Gold division 2 team Hastag City needs a player. You must be active so no time wasters. It's a fun club but have had to cut inactive players.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by philclaeszen View Post
    Hi managers,

Last season my ST won the Top Scorer Award (40 goals) and Top Rated Award, and finish 3rd place on Cup, 2nd place on League, and 1st place on the Champions League and Super Cup.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2020-10-12 at 10.22.47.jpeg 
Views:	60 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	135724

philclaeszen
    Excuse me sir, I am the captain of the association france espoir 13 and I do not understand your opinion. I recruited you because I see a great team capable of helping us and not a team just to take us to platinum when we were already there. Over 4 seasons, you scored 68 pts out of 192 possible pts for comparison. I scored 145, so I warned you of a possible exclusion in case of unsatisfactory results. You won 400 chips without having met our expectations for the benefit of players like the barcos who this season has 100 chips less because you did not know how to win against weaker teams or even equivalent to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by pproust View Post
    Over 4 seasons, you scored 68 pts out of 192 possible pts for comparison. I scored 145, .. .because you did not know how to win against weaker teams or even equivalent to yours.
    But you had over 4 seasons to help and educate him instead of kicking him to the curve. Just my 2 cents...

winning and losing is part of the game. There will always be a strongest and weakest member inside a team. As long as he did nothing wrong like throwing a match or 0 training, then he don't deserved to be kicked. I personally feel it is not right to punish someone who can't deliver results. Based on his stats and achievements, I believe he had did his best.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Famous
    Join us mate.

We are from all over the world

We just ask to train with your team mates. And train your team .

If can join the game, cool but if not because of the time etc.. no problem

Looking for an association who will appreciate and stand by me-1.jpg

We were Platinum for last 3 tournaments.
    Fell to Gold I, but will be a platinum next tourney.

Everyone maintains 32-40% Bonus.
    Everyone trains with each other, and attends matches. Gives bonuses.

VERY supportive. Honestly. Never a bad word or complaint (but we do expect participation and try to attend matches).

Called: The Wrecking Crew.

bonjour philclaeszen ,

Je recherche un membre sérieux pour mon association les incompris #L2U0OX.je suis en or 1 .

SI tu es intéressé contacte moi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast