Thread: Looking for association

Looking for association

Hi, I just started playing Top Eleven again after a long break and I am looking for an association to join now. I am pretty active and try to attend most if not all of my games (Depends if I am busy irl of course).

My team right now is at 96%, I will try to maintain it at around 100% every season, and also try to train white skills only. I say "try" because I just started again after a couple of years, and still getting the hang of things again So I am hoping to find a helpful and laidback association to join.
    I live in Denmark so timezone is GMT +2. So if home games is between 16-22 CET that would be perfect.

If this sounds good enough for you, please hit me up

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Hussi View Post
    Hi, I just started playing Top Eleven again after a long break and I am looking for an association to join now. I am pretty active and try to attend most if not all of my games (Depends if I am busy irl of course).

My team right now is at 96%, I will try to maintain it at around 100% every season, and also try to train white skills only. I say "try" because I just started again after a couple of years, and still getting the hang of things again So I am hoping to find a helpful and laidback association to join.
    I live in Denmark so timezone is GMT +2. So if home games is between 16-22 CET that would be perfect.

If this sounds good enough for you, please hit me up
    Maybe you check out our FA, because our captain is removing 1 member who is already a few weeks totally not active,

The captain will remove him today, lives in the uk, so if you check later when there is space.

Your welcome to join us, just wait until our captain make space for you
    Looking for association-91ce7bd7-2d1d-494b-be29-ab2637842be2.jpg