Thread: Looking for consistent platinum association

Looking for consistent platinum association

Hi all

I am looking for an association that is consistently in platinum div I am level 68 and my team is currently 138%. I start the season at 125%+ and end the season with 145%
    I am a very active player attending most if not all games and training percentages kept at 40%

My current assoc are struggling to maintain platinum status due to having a couple of inactive players. Please let me know if interested.

Thanks Justin

Hi Justin
    We are looking for an active player. We are currently in Platinum Div if you’re interested.
    Thanks
    Gilly

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin frost View Post
    Hi all

I am looking for an association that is consistently in platinum div I am level 68 and my team is currently 138%. I start the season at 125%+ and end the season with 145%
    I am a very active player attending most if not all games and training percentages kept at 40%

My current assoc are struggling to maintain platinum status due to having a couple of inactive players. Please let me know if interested.

Thanks Justin
    Hello Justin,
    We are very interested in getting you to sign we will go platinum and we need a team with over 120% if you are interested
    Asso: France espoir 13