Thread: Gold division 1 looking for 3 active player

Rookie

Gold division 1 looking for 3 active player

We are looking for 3 active player in gold 1 division with at least 90% strength of team.

You can see and send request to join our associations by typing in associations search #GXHZFP.
    Last edited by mario1972; 12-08-2020 at 06:14 PM.

Rookie
    still looking

How good is your association? Are you planning to stay in Gold 1 or go up? I can join from next season. Check out my team. #MZGM0J
    Last edited by Tahm; 11-24-2020 at 11:37 AM.

Rookie
    Staying in gold 1 is minimum, I'm always looking to go up. Last season we were short for some 5-10 points to go in platinum division where my association already played few seasons. Unfortunately now i have some 3 inactive teams so I'm looking for replacements. I still have 2 players to be kicked from team because of inactivity so if you are interested join us and secure at least 50 tokens for staying in gold 1 division.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahm View Post
    How good is your association? Are you planning to stay in Gold 1 or go up? I can join from next season. Check out my team. #MZGM0J
    Your team is looking good

thank you, just rejoined again after 6 months from the beginning of this season. So next season expect at least more investments. I will pm you once the season is over to join you. ofc if you have a free spot.

Quote Originally Posted by mario1972 View Post
    Staying in gold 1 is minimum, I'm always looking to go up. Last season we were short for some 5-10 points to go in platinum division where my association already played few seasons. Unfortunately now i have some 3 inactive teams so I'm looking for replacements. I still have 2 players to be kicked from team because of inactivity so if you are interested join us and secure at least 50 tokens for staying in gold 1 division.
    As you know that you have take part in all 4 association games during the season to be eligible for those tokens. that's why I stay in my association as I am eligible until end of the season.

Rookie
    Looking for a new members....