Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Maxraf
  • 1 Post By Ramez Ali
  • 1 Post By Svaneke

Thread: Looking for top manager to join our brilliant association

Dreamer

Looking for top manager to join our brilliant association

we are looking to recruit a 5th manager in our association. we are currently in silver 2 with 859pts. we are 300 pts ahead of schedule and have won 14 of our 16 tournaments since we started again in bronze 3. our 4 members are winners. last season we won 13 out of the 16 trophies possible in league,cup, ucl and super cup. we have only lost 2 duels in the association out of 32. we are looking for an active manager who is willing to adapt to our strategy. it's a winning strategy. you ain't just joining a great asso, we actually show you how to win quadruples every season. over the past 3 seasons two of our managers have won 3 quadruples on the trot, another has won 2 quadruples and a triple and the 4th managr has won 2 quadruples and a double. we will not just recruit anyone. you want to win leagues, cups and ucl easily ? we will remain 4 managers until the right one comes along. we are winning every single tournament in the assocaition, week in week out.
    we are so far ahead with points that by the time we reach platinum we will stay there for a very long time. you wanna be part of the plan ?

MEET THE FOOKERS #XNU34T
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for top manager to join our brilliant association-sans-titre1.jpg  

Hi! I recently got back into the game in the previous season, and think id be a great addition! I supportedLooking for top manager to join our brilliant association-123772851_406090777465711_3748054319788677349_n.jpg all but 2 games, and heres a screenshot of my previous season, without the 11nil last day win! And YNWA!

Dreamer
    come on in mate, let's check your team out

Joined mate. Haven't prepped yet, need a couple new signings at cb. All of my players are individually trained so are strong for their positions. Check out boertin my cf stats last year!

Rookie
    MEET THE FOOKERS #XNU34T

Room for one more if you want to be part of the journey to platinum
    minamino likes this.

I have won two quadruple the last two seasons and always attending my every game besides my squad is good.
    minamino likes this.

Are you still looking, minamino and others? I am a really good bet and sent you a PM a few hours ago, yet it does not appear in my Sent Messages box. How this can be is quite beyond me. I just registered at the forum today. Try and send me a PM if you haven't got mine. Cheers.
    minamino likes this.