Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Daniel Saldías

Thread: About resetting association points after each season?

About resetting association points after each season?

Dear Forum Administrator.

I'm Nhat Vinh, from Vietnam, a new member of the forum.

First of all, I would like to express my sincere and deep thanks to the management and game developers for your contributions to the community.

I know this new update has made major changes to the association scoring system. Things will be great because players will have to win the League to get a x3 multiplier for their association. However, each season, the score will be reset, which is not appropriate. Because all the efforts of all the members after 4 weeks returned to zero.

What do you think about this?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

In my view, Associations was in a need of radical change because it had become the focal point for tankers who only competed on Association weekends to the detriment of everything else. The Top100 was pretty much a closed shop and it was ruining the game and experience for many Managers.
    I like the new version and I welcome the resetting of points every season. Managers can also come and go during the season without losing rewards along with a lot of other positives. No doubt some will still find a way to manipulate it however it will flush out many of those who feel they have to cheat or bend the rules to their own end. Some may disagree with me but I like the new Associations a lot.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Thank you for your opinion. You have a very positive outlook. Personally, I always wish for the leading associations to accumulate points over a longer period of time. Reset every week is too short, strong associations can't show their influence.

In Vietnam, the weak associations and a lot of players without high skills are very excited with this new update. They said: “Before the Top100 rankings could only be viewed, now they can be reached (by luck of course, not by their own strength)”.

I like the reset because the seasonal points are created within your "weight class" (reads: division) and not spillover from another weight class.

Es totalmente injusto que el nuevo ranking no se mantenga de manera histórica. Va en contra de la competitividad que se busco con el nuevo cambio de en asociación.
    Es lo único que quedó mal del cambio que se hizo con las asociaciones.
    Saludos
    Altiplano likes this.