Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HeavensAAA

Thread: Can we switch to another FA mid-season now?

Can we switch to another FA mid-season now?

With the new FA system, as there is no more 100 token reward at the end of the season for Plat, is it now possible to swap mid-season to another FA without losses? Cause I'm not happy with the FA I joined and would like to swap, if possible. Thanks for any info you can give me

Could someone please answer? Is it possible for me to switch to another association mid-season and still get the full token rewards, or do I have to wait until the start of next season, like in the old system?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Polotoed View Post
    Could someone please answer? Is it possible for me to switch to another association mid-season and still get the full token rewards, or do I have to wait until the start of next season, like in the old system?
    The new FA system has been in place only for 1 season, so most would not have tried changing mid-season yet.

From the way the token rewards are given, it does not seem there is anything stopping any newly joined manager in receiving the rewards as long as they participated the asso matches. That would be my guess.
    Polotoed likes this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Awesome, thank you!

so any update here..?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk