Thread: Ultimate Association looking for a few players

Rookie

Ultimate Association looking for a few players

tag: #YLJWQK

We started last June and went from Bronze 2 to Ultimate and this is our 2nd season in Ultimate. Some players are losing interest. We're looking for well-trained teams with 3x multipliers because Ultimate is pretty tough. We're not a high pressure association though, we just want a top 40 finish so that we aren't relegated.

Hey!
    I've got around 80% quality, and have won league and CL last season, just lost CL in quarters this season, but am in top 4 in my league I think. I play daily, and am most of the time able to spectate 1 match out of two.
    I will join at the end of unite cup if you want me to!

Rookie
    80% is too low and top 3 is needed for 3x multiplier. in ultimate we regularly come up against well-trained teams like this (usually the ones finishing first that weekend):

while the 131.8% overall rating might not seem that big on the surface

they get that kind of rating by balancing a player like this:

with one like this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ultimate Association looking for a few players-lg31kif.png  

oh ok, i see, sorry for wasting your time... But seriously how do you do this without spending money???

Rookie
    i have no idea. i've heard about upselling/downselling in negotiations with another account on the same server. the best attempt i've had of making high whites low gray players is getting them at 18 with around 40% and then just training their white skills over the next 3-4 seasons while i'm not using them. but i don't end up with 300+% in multiple categories that way. also giving every special sponsor skills bonus (and any other activity that gives bonus skills points) to that player would help too.

I am on 215 Rating, my Club name is Golden Arrows (Level 38); I am looking for Football Association on at least Gold 2 division. Please send me an invite, if you have space for me.