Thread: New Association formed

New Association formed

Hi, I’m an active player currently in season 3 and have had some bad experiences of inactivity in the associations I’ve been in so decided to start one myself for similar players. Im 7 stars, x3 bonus, 120% (40). Main objectives are back to back promotions to Gold minimum and the chance to complete tasks for the Special Sponsor events.

Club name: FIFA Elite FC
    Club Tag: #TI4I5N

Requirements: Must be active during events, over 100% with x3 bonus, high level training. Thanks

Have joined

Thanks

Looking for a new member, we won our 1st tournament with 21 victories, 3 draws and 0 losses scoring 90 goals.

Must be active, participate in training with minimum 2x bonus

I see you have some weaker members in you association.
    If you want i can join you im 6 and a half stars 3x bonus

We have just opened a new spot, if you add me as a friend I’ll send you an invite. Thanks

Apprentice
    Hi,
    same story with me. I created assoc myself and now its silver 2 with 4 great teams. Maybe you want to join us?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Wurzel View Post
    Hi, I’m an active player currently in season 3 and have had some bad experiences of inactivity in the associations I’ve been in so decided to start one myself for similar players. Im 7 stars, x3 bonus, 120% (40). Main objectives are back to back promotions to Gold minimum and the chance to complete tasks for the Special Sponsor events.

Club name: FIFA Elite FC
    Club Tag: #TI4I5N

Requirements: Must be active during events, over 100% with x3 bonus, high level training. Thanks
    Hi,
    same story with me. I created assoc myself and now its silver 2 with 4 great teams. Maybe you want to join us?

Quote Originally Posted by vidas1976 View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for the offer but enjoying the new challenge and in it for the long run