Thread: Looking for a few members

Looking for a few members

Our FA is Bronze 1 (level 2) and we're looking to fill it out with quality daily active players after finishing our first season 3rd (with only 2 active players).

We have high hopes and high expectations. We play all the events and help out with training. The two current members are on a 3x multiplier. I'm at 110% (after the new season update) and we're looking for players >100%.

As a sweetener, we're running a season competition where the highest point scorer (through tournaments and events) wins a premium sponsorship for the following season. In the event of a tie, the player with the highest number of goals wins.

If you're interested, send a request and I'll view your profile.

ID: Manchester Reds

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Davejug View Post
    Our FA is Bronze 1 (level 2) and we're looking to fill it out with quality daily active players after finishing our first season 3rd (with only 2 active players).

We have high hopes and high expectations. We play all the events and help out with training. The two current members are on a 3x multiplier. I'm at 110% (after the new season update) and we're looking for players >100%.

As a sweetener, we're running a season competition where the highest point scorer (through tournaments and events) wins a premium sponsorship for the following season. In the event of a tie, the player with the highest number of goals wins.

Maybe you interested joining my assoc. Its silver 2 and i need to replace my teams with someone. So if you both join we will be great assoc. I make you captain and we can change name of assoc too cause im big MU fan

Apprentice

Also i may have good strategy for becoming best and reaching top100. But i need everyone to work along

Quote Originally Posted by vidas1976 View Post
    Also i may have good strategy for becoming best and reaching top100. But i need everyone to work along
    What's your association name or I'd?

Apprentice
    What's your association name or I'd?
    Hi,

#0COCPG DREAMERS and its silver1 not 2. I need to make space for you if you decide to join. As i said im ready to make you captain. If you two join its going to be 4 managers. You, your friend, my sons team, two of my teams and another good manager. Its beter for you to find me in Facebook. Name is Vidmantas Sabaitis so we can talk on mesenger. PEACE

I've found you. Only need one place, my other guy won't be joining. Also, I don't need captain (unless there's anything to gain from it)

Apprentice
    I've found you. Only need one place, my other guy won't be joining. Also, I don't need captain (unless there's anything to gain from it)
    I made a space for you. Yuo can join asap