Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Free Booster Video problems?

Free Booster Video problems?

I've been having a problem for days trying to watch a video for free boosters. It shows me the same video every time I click a booster pack, I watch the video, but I get no booster at the end. It looks as though the screen may be a little cut off and I can't click around to enlarge it or anything to see if there's something more I have to do. I'm so sick of watching this Rum ad over and over. UGH. Any thoughts?

What are you using to play on...Apple or Android?...

I ask because i know Apple videos aren't working atm...July would know more...and as an Android user myself they have never worked for me ...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.
    that's video on facebook when I login in topeleven! what wrong with me???

Quote Originally Posted by Nguyễn Hoàng An View Post
    This page's URL is invalid — it's missing some important information. Please return to the page you used to get here and try again. If the problem persists, please contact support.
    that's video on facebook when I login in topeleven! what wrong with me???
    http://support.nordeus.eu ...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

I don't get the free booster links availableon my PC. These just won't show. I got this issue on IE, Firefox and Chrome.

Disable the AdBlock extension
    jklm_37 likes this.

Rookie
    yes i don't get it
    semoga jd club yg terbaik

musim 1 : liga 4th; champion gk ikut; cup babak pendahuluan
    musim 2 : liga 2nd; champion perempatfinal; cup babak pendahuluan
    musim 3 : liga 2nd; champion penyisihan group; cup babak qualifikasi
    musim 4 : liga 5th; champion perempatfinal; cup runner up
    musim 5 : liga ???; champion gk ikut; cup play off

Not sure if this is the right place to post, as it's my first post, but I saw this thread already existed.
    When I click to get a booster video, I get the G8-bit fun advert. When you click play it you open a new window to play a game where you are chasing the leaders ahead. I've even signed up to the e-mail, but still I can't get my booster. If I close it and re-open it I'm stuck with the same advert. On a couple of occasions I get normal videos and can get boosters no problem, but the G8 one is coming up more and more, even first time and then I'm stuck.
    I know the ad depends on the videos available at the time, but it's really frustrating me that I'm stuck on this video/animation without a way to earn the booster. Any suggestions welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Vinchenzo View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to post, as it's my first post, but I saw this thread already existed.
    When I click to get a booster video, I get the G8-bit fun advert. When you click play it you open a new window to play a game where you are chasing the leaders ahead. I've even signed up to the e-mail, but still I can't get my booster. If I close it and re-open it I'm stuck with the same advert. On a couple of occasions I get normal videos and can get boosters no problem, but the G8 one is coming up more and more, even first time and then I'm stuck.
    I know the ad depends on the videos available at the time, but it's really frustrating me that I'm stuck on this video/animation without a way to earn the booster. Any suggestions welcome
    I'm also having this problem. The ad as just a flash landing page for a game rather than an actual video.

S.M
    I`m also having same problem!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast