Thread: iPhone: Is it possible to delete app, reinstall & reload existing team?

iPhone: Is it possible to delete app, reinstall & reload existing team?

My iPhone 4S is acting up and all of my apps crash randomly without any error messages. All the iPhone forums say this is a common occurrence with the 4S. Their suggestion is to uninstall all of the add on apps and recreate the phone image from scratch (not restoring a backup).

My question is, how would I restore my existing team after I reinstall the application? Is this possible? I don't recall an option to add in my team ID when I first installed the app.

If you are playing via your Facebook account - your team is connected to your Facebook ID number and you can remove the application and change your phone.
    If you are playing without Facebook account (Let me play option) your team is connected to unique IMEI number of your phone. So, you can remove applications and install them again, the main thing is - do not change your phone.

Banned
    Actually you need to update phone as well - go 5S is much better - then you can enjoy the game better.
    Just a suggestion

GabeTC, yes, but if his team is not connected to his Facebook account he will lost his team with new phone.

Apprentice
    im sure if you made purchases to phone on a credit card, you can ask them to transfer the team over