Thread: Problem's with trasfering players!!!!!

Angry Problem's with trasfering players!!!!!

First I want to say that I'm sorry but my english it's kind of bad. I hope that your gona understant wich are my problems with the transfers in this game. Thank you!

1. When I try to buy a player, frequently I get kickd off the game. on the pc and specialy on my android mobile phone.
    2. Players appearing and desaparing on the market (specialy in the night time). I'm looking at a player and after I scroll to other player and back, the player it's not there.
    3. The most annoying of the all... I bought a player...after my tokens was takend, after 3-4 minutes of waiting, the message appeared in the spce where is the time ''loading...'' this uzualy disappears in 2-5 seconds but not now...after waiting a little I reloded my facebook acount...and...surprise...the player was never been seen. What can I do now? My token was taken and I did not take the player. THIS IS NOT THE FIRS TIME!!!! WHAT CAN I DO IN THIS SITUATION? Thank you very much!

Your internet connection is good?

The answer is yes? Then:

The typical solution for PC is clean cache, cookies and update/clean your Adobe Flash Player.

About android mobile:
    1. Go to "Settings"
    2. Select "Applications"
    3. Tap on "Manage Application"
    4. Choose Top Eleven app to "Force stop" and ''Clear data''
    5. Go back into the game app
    6. Update the game. Make sure you have the latest version of your app. Go to iTunes Store or Android Marketplace (Play store) to update it.
    7. Uninstall/Re-install the App - Please know that re-installation of the game will not lose any of your club progress.
    8. Go to "Settings"
    9. Select "Applications"
    10. Tap on "Manage Application"
    11. Choose Top Eleven app to "Uninstall"
    12. Go to Marketplace (Play store) to find and Re-install app

According Nordeus the app can't function correctly in all device for unknown reasons. The solution is try the app again in a newer release, bug fixes and new features are constantly being added.

After that, and if the problem remains, the solution is contact the suport
    Last edited by Bigfoot343; 06-27-2013 at 01:22 AM.