Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: HTC One X app not working

HTC One X app not working

Hello, I just got the HTC One X and I'm having trouble running the app. I used to have the HTC Desire HD and it worked fine but with the new one, I get the logo screen and then it goes black and nothing happens. Only way to regain control of my phone is to press the home button on it and kill the app. I'm running android 4.1.1. Can you please advise?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    As stated in many topics in this forum, we know about the issue. It is already fixed and it will be released with the new version which will come out after the new years.

i was having the same issue, i found a resolution;

goto google play, turn phone to landscape, open top eleven from there but keep phone at landscape during this, once you have opened it u can go out of it and open it back up in recent apps with no drama, if this doesn't work, close top eleven in task manager, remove it from recent apps then try process again. this works everytime for me.
    apparently it is a landscaping issue
    pain in the arse, glad to hear there is an update coming out for this

Give peas a chance

About mobile app i got a different problem , with stucking on loading data packs is from bad connection , but when i exit the app is like restarting it and even if i use wi-fi connection the program get a critical error ... ( i even reinstaled the app trying to fix it and failed )

Quote Originally Posted by koalakub View Post
    i was having the same issue, i found a resolution;

goto google play, turn phone to landscape, open top eleven from there but keep phone at landscape during this, once you have opened it u can go out of it and open it back up in recent apps with no drama, if this doesn't work, close top eleven in task manager, remove it from recent apps then try process again. this works everytime for me.
    apparently it is a landscaping issue
    pain in the arse, glad to hear there is an update coming out for this

Give peas a chance
    Oh yes !!! thanks ! it's good for me !