Thread: Hello! plz help

Hello! plz help

Hello Guys! I have some problems with my transfers!My level is 2nd!
    some of my friends (they are in 2nd level too) can buy 4&5 stars players! with 25+30+ quality! and their 4&5 stars players list is always full!
    in a day i can find only (2-3) 4stars players! i dont have 5stars,actually never seen xD! so i can buy only 3 stars players!

any help?

Best Regards Milanista FC!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Milanista FC View Post
    Hello Guys! I have some problems with my transfers!My level is 2nd!
    some of my friends (they are in 2nd level too) can buy 4&5 stars players! with 25+30+ quality! and their 4&5 stars players list is always full!
    in a day i can find only (2-3) 4stars players! i dont have 5stars,actually never seen xD! so i can buy only 3 stars players!

any help?

Best Regards Milanista FC!
    Because you are on a new server more then sure you are at the highest level and thats why you can't find nobody have to sell
    Cheer!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

so is that fair???

Is not fair but what do you what if I a server can't host all players
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

i thought there are Asia,Europe and North & South America servers?!

It's mixed and yes is not fair for you but also is not fair for us who, as long you have an advantage, you have a chance to win CUP we are in Cup against levels 20 at level 2 so it's a plus for you too.