Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: No gift :(

Unhappy No gift :(

admin please help me... my fren canot see me in their frenlist... i received gift notification from FB but when i open T11... nothing
    help please

I have the same issue... I see my friend on the friends bar, I can send gifts to them and they`d receive it, but from some reasons I`m not shown on their friend's bar and my friends can NOT send me gifts back. Even when they "reply" to my gilfts and it looks as if they sent the same gift back to me, infact I do not receive anything and dont get notification about gifts neither.
    yapzai17 likes this.

alot ppl face it too =( wad a sad case seriously... i nid skillpoint and RESPECK GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Same issue here as well. What can we do to fix?

Please send us a fix!

I have the same problem, my friend receives gifts, but not me.
    What is different is that while I have it in my list, I was in him until yesterday, but today i disappeared from it.

Same problem also to me. It seems Nordeus is more focusing in updates for changing names issue and how to make a new appearance ( with spending tokens of course ), instead giving solution in serious bugs , like the one spoken in this thread, or the different servers issue for friends. Let’s see how much time it will take them to give a descent solution and not only posting an answer like “we work very hard to solve it”.

IT's the same happen to me here~

The same too. I do a calculation how many i lost to ask from the support team haha.

same issue and my id is 594467965

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast