Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kilkenny-rugby

Thread: Auction

Auction

Why is it so hard to buy players, i lost today 12 tokens, and suddenly lost the auction just because i had only one second to bid back.... i hate this F*** more and more.... collectors and fraudsters, just selling tokens..... nothing else

agreed its getting out of hand its simple extortion top11!!! it would be cheaper to go out and buy a managing game for the xbox!!
    Manger: Dean burroughs.

Club: Kilkenny rugby FC-level 13.

Club Anthem: Slayer-Here comes the pain!

Quote Originally Posted by kilkenny-rugby View Post
    agreed its getting out of hand its simple extortion top11!!! it would be cheaper to go out and buy a managing game for the xbox!!
    lol only problem is there arent any good football manager games that are made for the xbox 360 in a long time...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    lol only problem is there arent any good football manager games that are made for the xbox 360 in a long time...
    i know the last good game imo was ''total club manager 2004'' on the ps2
    July Fourth likes this.

i know the last good game imo was ''total club manager 2004'' on the ps2
    Total Club Manager 2004 was one of favourite manager games I played, Played both PS2 and the PC Version, The series is now "FIFA Manager" but its rubbish, I find that Football Manager is way too complex to play and they don't make LMA Manager any more... =(

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NKBBB View Post
    Why is it so hard to buy players, i lost today 12 tokens, and suddenly lost the auction just because i had only one second to bid back.... i hate this F*** more and more.... collectors and fraudsters, just selling tokens..... nothing else
    If you don't have to many tokens try to avoid first week from new season because everybody is rushing to buy very good players for the start of new season.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Total Club Manager 2004 was one of favourite manager games I played, Played both PS2 and the PC Version, The series is now "FIFA Manager" but its rubbish, I find that Football Manager is way too complex to play and they don't make LMA Manager any more... =(
    LMA managers gone i had no idea yeah tcm2004 was tops.i use to stay up all night playing it,it use to annoy me when i could win the champions league with sunderland and thierry henry still wouldnt sign for me apparently our club didnt have enough ''prestige'' for him!!

LMA managers gone i had no idea yeah tcm2004 was tops.i use to stay up all night playing it,it use to annoy me when i could win the champions league with sunderland and thierry henry still wouldnt sign for me apparently our club didnt have enough ''prestige'' for him!!
    Its daft, I would like updates for these games, like squad updates, they don't even need to do anything to the game, just leave it how it was it was fine, lma 2005 and tcm 2004 with squad updates for 12/13 would be immense.