Thread: This thread is written for the administrators..

Angry This thread is written for the administrators..

Seriously... Go check my last result in Champions League..I mean, how can a team with 2-star players can win 6-1 a team with 4 and 5 stars???????? Go check it, I'm waiting...
    Done???
    Ok now explain to me in simple words, HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE???? I mean the guy wasn't even online...He had one in-game injury, he has the worst team i have seen in this level and beat me like i had a team full of 5 year olds...Moreover, i had overall possession +5% and it was like he had 15% all the time... Go fix your bugs, please...I mean, i can't play like that..Has he bugged you, or has he paid for winning??? I see no other explanation

Can you give me an example about how real possession works???
    I have +5% because i was watching with a friend, and better team based on stars...How can i have just an inch in the bar of possession???

Sometimes the underdog wins, just like in the real world ;-)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Curious...what formation did you use?

i have the most strongest team in my lague (lvl 11) i am 5 to 10 point stronger than other teams, and im at 8. positions. I have full moral, fitness, watch every game, young players, (all 5, 6 and 7 stars!) I have the best team in every thing you look. But im at 8. position -.-'
    Today club 10 points weaker than me have win 6:2 against me -.-' I understand i have to lose sometimes, BUT IM ALLWAYS LOSING -.-'
    Im using standard formations, and i try everything but i still keep losing from sh**t clubs and players that dont even play top11 anymore.
    I can't belive it!!!!