Thread: Top eleven choose scout players for some players!!!!!

Top eleven choose scout players for some players!!!!!

well its not the first time i see this crap going on on top eleven and i would like to share it with other managers,i send a ticket for 2 teams last season level 14 ,in my ticket i was explaining that both instead of having scout players for level 14 they had for 15!!!!!same happens this season too!!!!wow what a suprise????u know what were their answer?that they trained tha all team to get last season instead of scout players level 94 to level 99,(so they gave 60,000 tokens each......convising ha?)big lie my friends!!!!!i send an inbox to one of those and just told me he has regular players in his transfer list but they give him one level higher scout players!!!!now for us and probably for most of u especially the ones they pay for tokens to get scout players is this fair?furthermore after telling them that they lie they told me a bigger lie........know what?that cause they didnt have many players to bid they automaticaly get this players....how the fu.. this happen since we are in the same server?????

Do you mean their scouts are 7 star instead of 6 star when they're playing at level 14?

I don't understand the second part about automatically getting the players, though.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

yes exactly,level 14 getting scout players from level 15 and this season level 15 getting scout players from level 16!!! i did send them some screen shots but as always they say stupid excuses as they think they deal with 5 year old people,i dont know if some assistants dont do their work good ,i do care cause a lot of us pay money for this game and this sh it cant happen

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This it happen when they are in league with higher players in rank so they can compete with them.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    This it happen when they are in league with higher players in rank so they can compete with them.
    wrong....u want s screenshot too?look this thing u say it happens it does reraly on levels over 25,i am talking for level 14 2 teams in same league and same 2 teams again have top s eleven bless.........
    all other treams are normal,just them too and i see it happens every season