Thread: Friends Fixtures

Friends Fixtures

Hi, I have 3 friends that i can see at the bottom of my home screen. However, when I select friends fixtures in the fixtures section I can only view 2 of my friends fixtures. How can I resolve this?

They are probably located on a different server than yours thus you can not see their fixtures.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grayson View Post
    Hi, I have 3 friends that i can see at the bottom of my home screen. However, when I select friends fixtures in the fixtures section I can only view 2 of my friends fixtures. How can I resolve this?
    You can see/support only friends who are on same server like you they can be on sidebar down but to don't be on same server like you and then you can't watch/support their team.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You can see/support only friends who are on same server like you they can be on sidebar down but to don't be on same server like you and then you can't watch/support their team.
    why aren't the servers synchronized ? can we do something about this at the moment to support our friends that are not on the same server ?