Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By dv8r
  • 1 Post By Haroon Bhatti
  • 1 Post By Mr Mercury

Thread: You are thieves !!!!!!

Angry You are thieves !!!!!!

I have a big problem. 11.07.2013 - MATOMY - 111 Tokens reward - It's free

I don't received my reward,but yesterday 50 $ was taken from my card. After registretion, I could not visit my acount, they just do not let me in.

This is your fault , because you are working wis thieves !!!

I want back my 50 $ and my 111 Tokens, it belongs to me

I have mail and everything to approval this.

If I will not recive all, I will sue them and you !!!! --------------------> cinahub.com <------------------ check up!

Nordeus Support "Val" answered me: Sorry but we're not able to check your situation and help you

You are conecting user to them and you must be able !!!!!!!

Nordeus can't help you.

But Matomy may be able to. It may be worth contacting Matomy through the support feature.
    flatthg likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    One (1) month, three (3) month or six (6) month premium members may cancel their subscription at anytime during the initial thirty (30) day period following registration and receive a one hundred percent (100%) refund of their respective membership price. No refunds will be issued after the first thirty (30) days of Service.

PREMIUM MEMBERS WHO HAVE REGISTERED THROUGH A FREE TRIAL PROMOTION ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY REFUND AND DO NOT BENEFIT FROM THIS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.

All cancellations must be made by telephone at 1-800-272-6998 for the U.S.A. and Canada and 1-800-272-6998 for international members, five (7) days a week, from 7:00AM to 12:00AM , Eastern Standard Time. Film World Media reserves the right to modify or amend the satisfaction guarantee at anytime without prior notice.
    flatthg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon Bhatti View Post
    One (1) month, three (3) month or six (6) month premium members may cancel their subscription at anytime during the initial thirty (30) day period following registration and receive a one hundred percent (100%) refund of their respective membership price. No refunds will be issued after the first thirty (30) days of Service.

PREMIUM MEMBERS WHO HAVE REGISTERED THROUGH A FREE TRIAL PROMOTION ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY REFUND AND DO NOT BENEFIT FROM THIS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE.

All cancellations must be made by telephone at 1-800-272-6998 for the U.S.A. and Canada and 1-800-272-6998 for international members, five (7) days a week, from 7:00AM to 12:00AM , Eastern Standard Time. Film World Media reserves the right to modify or amend the satisfaction guarantee at anytime without prior notice.
    I can't enter my acount. After registration I received mail, there was writen: 5 Day Trial Details. But I can't visit my acount. I have "paid" and can't

Apprentice
    Like dv8r said above, contact the token provider .. or call the company and ask for a refund as suggested above.

+1 to the 'Do not trust Matomy' file.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I send mail to Matomy,but no answer. If Nordeus can't return 50 $, they can gიve me back my 111 Tokens + 50% value Tokens

I have already sent mail to Nordeus,for approval this