Thread: How is this possible?

How is this possible?

As you could see in the pictures this player is 2 levels below. I don´t complain about stadium cause it´s token based but i´ll ask me how he could get players 2 stars above scout players in his level

How is this possible?-qaa1.jpg

How is this possible?-qaa2.jpg

I couldn´t make an offer to his 6 star players and as i remember it´s not possible at lvl 2 to make any offers.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    training, lots and LOTS of training.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    training, lots and LOTS of training.
    I don't think its power training, I think its the abuse of the credit card and just using Personal Trainer for every player, you gotta remember they are only L2 and likely to be a noob making these errors with their tokens, no need to have a 8* team at L2.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Agree, persenal training for sure. Very expensive, very much Al-Khelaifi-style...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I never considered the personal training -- so very costly, but yeah I guess if you don't count cost.
    I noticed they're trying to be Munich anyway... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I never considered the personal training -- so very costly, but yeah I guess if you don't count cost.
    I noticed they're trying to be Munich anyway... :-)
    This is what we have got to do to get much better players than just scout rating, you've basically 2 choices and they are both expensive. Personal Trainer or Power Training. Power Training more cost effective but it takes time but its worth it compared to Personal Trainer.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thanks for the clarification. I´ve never thought about the personal trainer.