Thread: Mysterious 3rd Bidder in Round 1

Mysterious 3rd Bidder in Round 1

I was bidding for a player with another bidder and I emerged as the qualified leader. So the auction got into Round 1 which I did not enter the bidding. However, something weird happen.
    A 3rd bidder which did not even bid in the initial round was bidding in Round 1 to my surprise.
    This is not the first time I'm seeing this. Anyone else here has seen this before?

Pro
    Was this done on IOS? If so, I hate bidding with IOS because I can never really tell how many bidders are bidding.

This was on Android and it was clearly that there was only me and another bidder when the initial round ended.

Quote Originally Posted by justin79 View Post
    This was on Android and it was clearly that there was only me and another bidder when the initial round ended.
    It sometimes won't show up all the bidders or the bid is delayed. Happens in every second bid, nothing special
    My name is Obvious, Captain Obvious!

My Team: RXL

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by justin79 View Post
    I was bidding for a player with another bidder and I emerged as the qualified leader. So the auction got into Round 1 which I did not enter the bidding. However, something weird happen.
    A 3rd bidder which did not even bid in the initial round was bidding in Round 1 to my surprise.
    This is not the first time I'm seeing this. Anyone else here has seen this before?
    It happen to me all the time in my Iphone. I see like one or 2 bidders sometime none. And when time hits 00:00. It goes to round1 with all this ppl ididnt see in the first bid.

Because people tend to wait for the last second to bid. I've seen many times, only one bidder, and in the last second 4 or 5 others do bid.

Also keep in mind that in Android, at least, only the three last bids are displayed. That doesn't mean that there are no more bids, or that the people that bide earlier are not qualified for the next round.

Well, I have seen this on windows/facebook as well. Does this mean we have to pay for the failure of this game?
    Of course, they can turn around as asked us to leave the game but that would be a failure in their customer service.

One thing I learnt from this. Always take screenshot, if not you have no case.