Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: top eleven fb keep loading=.=

Try to open the page with Explorer or FireFox

there is bug with safari page

Rookie
    same **** here. support sucks. it started when they made last update on july 25th with the "quote" at start screen. they just have to take out that script and everything will be fine again but those sons of assholes like it more to swallow oneanothers balls and kissing dicks instead of helping users

play another game would be great idea... top 11 just a money oriented... but cant response and fix our complaints
    greedy asshole dammit

Same bug here...it talks about maintenance, and that information should be found here and....nothing !!

5 days loading, refreshing and refreshing again with my pc, with my phone with safari, chrome and firefox, it still loading !!! Can't Nordeus fix his bugs ???
    Why the hell are we paying anything ???
    even click on their featured publicity !!!
    this sucks !!!

hmmmm....still cannot le....=.=
    can support do something about this?????

I've been locked out on facebook for a lot more than four days. I think its closer to a month.
    I'm guessing my team is either totally trashed or gone due to not being able to renew contracts.
    If I play again I'll have to start from scratch.
    I've tried all the regular stuff- clearing cache, deleting cookies, restarting browser, clearing history, restarting computer (multiple times) and messing with firefox and chrome settings. Not sure its worth it.

so it's been more than a week now and no response to the issue from nordeus, looks like I wont be playing anymore.

43 days and still no response. Is this game still be supported or is it dead?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12