Thread: Supersonic Video Token issue (No Play button)

Supersonic Video Token issue (No Play button)

Hi,

I click on the 'Watch the video and earn tokens' thing on the right hand side of the screen and it asks me to watch 3 videos for 1 token (ads provided by Supersonic Ads). However, when it loads up there is no play button in the center of the screen. The video screen is just the frozen shot of the Ad video. Then after 20 odd seconds it makes out at the top that you have watched the video and you are ready to watch the next one, the same proceeds to happen there. Then after it does it on the third video i refresh the page and load Top 11 back up (because for some strange reason there is no 'close' button after watching the 3 videos, so you need to load the whole thing up again - which is another bug to report btw).

No tokens awarded! Rightly so, might i add, seeing as i haven't watched them technically - however i use this as an integral way of gaining tokens for bidding but it won't allow me to watch them properly. It has done this for about 3 days now

It appears to be back to normal.............for now

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Brains View Post
    It appears to be back to normal.............for now
    I spoke too soon.....clicked on the video thing today to 'earn tokens' and its giving me those videos which won't play, just a frozen screen that later says 'watch next video - you have watched 1/3 videos'

Hopeless, can't build any tokens this way at the moment. And why is there no close button at the button? Why do i have to re-load Top 11

Anyone interested in helping - tomorrow is day 3 of the season and whats the point in these videos if they dont work?

Same thing happening again so i cant watch videos properly and gain tokens. New season tomorrow.

Is there anyone out there who can offer any help or is this forum pointless? I suppose though if these problems aren't sorted then it encourages us to spend money on tokens......