Thread: Wait and Deadline errors on transfer auction

Wait and Deadline errors on transfer auction

Bid on a player tonight and won the auction but the deadline said " Wait.. " I logged out, logged back in and it was still there. I bid on another player and watched other auctions and saw people bidding so there was no connection problem.
    Second auction i bid on i'm winning the auction but someone places a late bid. However, the next round does not start and the timer stays at 00.00.00

What's going on ? I refused last season to spend money on this game. Right now, for the second time, all my subs are injured and i have a keeper as a striker so i thought i'd use a few tokens - i have those on the automatic offer without the need to login as i'm only playing the game once every few days.

Quote Originally Posted by barnes10 View Post
    bid on a player tonight and won the auction but the deadline said " wait.. " i logged out, logged back in and it was still there. I bid on another player and watched other auctions and saw people bidding so there was no connection problem.
    Second auction i bid on i'm winning the auction but someone places a late bid. However, the next round does not start and the timer stays at 00.00.00

what's going on ? I refused last season to spend money on this game. Right now, for the second time, all my subs are injured and i have a keeper as a striker so i thought i'd use a few tokens - i have those on the automatic offer without the need to login as i'm only playing the game once every few days.
    same probleem

I've just got the same problem
    Wait and Deadline errors on transfer auction-untitled.jpg
    it fixed. Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Ngyen Tien Loi; 10-24-2013 at 03:21 AM. Reason: it fixed

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes10 View Post
    Bid on a player tonight and won the auction but the deadline said " Wait.. " I logged out, logged back in and it was still there. I bid on another player and watched other auctions and saw people bidding so there was no connection problem.

What's going on ? I refused last season to spend money on this game. Right now, for the second time, all my subs are injured and i have a keeper as a striker so i thought i'd use a few tokens - i have those on the automatic offer without the need to login as i'm only playing the game once every few days.
    i have a same problem with player transfer Wait and Deadline errors on transfer auction-error-transfer.jpg please fix it ...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]