Thread: Rewards for surveys/sign ups/watching adverts not working

Angry Rewards for surveys/sign ups/watching adverts not working

Hi

I have been clicking on the video ads in order to gain some Health Packs, Rests and Morale Boosters. I click on the ad, watch it until its complete and the blue banner appears saying 'You have earned 1 Rest pack'. I click on earn more (if is there) watch another ad until it asks me to close the window (no more ads available). However, I do not get the reward. My Rest packs etc do not change despite it saying I have earned a reward. This has happened repeatedly and keeps happening.

I have also completed surveys and do not get tokens as rewards as well as signing up for a Blockbuster trial (reward 21 tokens) that I did not get.

This is a game breaker as I cannot progress without spending money.

Anyone know of a solution? So far I have:
    Tried different browsers (safari, chrome, opera, firefox and internet explorer)
    Disabled pop up blockers and adblockers (the adverts show up, play, complete, tell me I've earned a reward but no reward)
    Logged off and back on
    Tried on a different pc in a different house (ip addy is different)

Don't bother man, it's a waste of time with the ads. Do you think they'd give you tokens/pack/whatever just like that?
    Invest real money or quit. The latter is what I'll be doing soon.

I have the same problem with video adverts, at least 50% fail to give rewards its.

I have sent several support requests to Nordeus but they always tell me they have no control over the adverts so there is nothing they can do. In other words they don't care and would prefer us to spend real money lol.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I've been using Opera and Firefox. I clear all data at the end of every session. All adbock, script stop, and popup blocks are off...
    also, it is important to accept cookies (3rd party too) as that is a tracker for the offer.

The ones on Facebook I almost never have issues with, they work ninety five percent of the time. The ones for Tokens from main site, that i still am having issues with too, only working maybe sixty percent lately.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There are some that payout, and there are some that you get to the end that say you will be credited, then you wind up getting nothing from them. It is tough to find the ones that do work, but they are out there.
    Last edited by XA14; 04-25-2014 at 09:26 PM.

This is more than a few cases lately,Nordeus want to take little or no responsibility when managers are robbed,they tell you contact the client eg. supersonicAds and other providers who treat your complaints with distain,and often ignore you or send the same generic messages back to you in the hope you'll give up. I have an ongoing complaint still out-standing from 2nd April with supersonicAds who have resulted in ignoring my numerous emails and have not bothered to reply since 13th. I am now in touch with a consumer lawyer and will be seeking a court summons in the next 7 days if i do not receive their head office/company address and name of person dealing. Please keep posting all your cases of not receiving your entitlements and help me build a bigger picture of what problems managers have.

I have tried to watch videos etc for rests and dont get them when I do them on my mobile/cellphone but do on my computer please explain I have lost about 13 rests over two days. Any advice?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    This is more than a few cases lately,Nordeus want to take little or no responsibility when managers are robbed,they tell you contact the client eg. supersonicAds and other providers who treat your complaints with distain,and often ignore you or send the same generic messages back to you in the hope you'll give up. I have an ongoing complaint still out-standing from 2nd April with supersonicAds who have resulted in ignoring my numerous emails and have not bothered to reply since 13th. I am now in touch with a consumer lawyer and will be seeking a court summons in the next 7 days if i do not receive their head office/company address and name of person dealing. Please keep posting all your cases of not receiving your entitlements and help me build a bigger picture of what problems managers have.
    That's a bit extreme over a game. Although, I guess it's more the principle that they should give what they advertise, rather than those specific tokens?
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Same as.....

Just paste what I put up on the FB app page:

"Hey folks, been watching a hell of a lot of videos for moral/rests. Over the last 2 months, I've missed out on a lot. The current vid is for the nissan leaf. Before, various other things like subway/muppets promotion and pepsi/ free runners/parkhour. Is anyone else having this issue??? When I'm before an important match and I've gone through 3 takes of a promotional video, I'd hope to get my rewards but even though I've watched them, I don't get the reward/ don't have the chance to claim as the button/ video doesn't recognize I've watched it.....

Can anyone point me towards the way of raising this???
    Just to make sure that I'm not construed as a bad loser, I've done this multiple time when players have been injured, only to be told that the 5 times that I've watched the same video doesn't mean ish."

Now I'm at the right place, could someone from the company please explain a long standing issue. I know it isn't a new issue in that many games of this format have very similar issues, but is this something that is triggered your end (vid watched), or the advertisers end (same as)....

Just to point out as well, I am long term sick..... (bad lugies..). I have a lot of time on my hands and I know that this happens indiscriminately, time/(and as I now know) others.

Turn off your adblocker in browser if there is any. TokenAds always don't give me tokens but others is okay.
    Magnifique le FC (Current: Season 9, Level 7 - START OVER ONCE AGAIN)

TREBLE (2):
    LEVEL 5, LEVEL 6 (CONSECUTIVE TREBLE)

League (5):
    Champion: Level 1, 2, 4, 5, 6
    Fourth Place: Level 3

Champions League (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Nivea Men League:
    Never Qualify

Cup (2):
    Champion: Level 5, 6

Longest Winning Streak: 64 Games