Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Elliott22

Thread: Token Delay

Kalamazoo, Michigan and Chicago, Illinois (for school)

Token Delay

Maybe its just mine but on the android app the last couple times I bought some tokens, there was about a 4 or 5 minute delay before they showed up. One time I ended up buying twice as many tokens as I intended to because I thought the first one didn't go thru or something .

Apprentice
    Btw ... the android app sells tokens at £76 for 1031 tokens I believe? The same amount of tokens are £63 on the website.

Anyone confirm? Sorry about the tangent, but if it's true, you'd want to know.

Bought tokens using my laptop 20 mins ago and still waiting. I'm seriously consider quitting this game, too many problems

hello friend need help. Today Sunday 25/09/2013 superrewards right through to my cell phone buy 200 token. It's been three hours and I come nose to do

hello friend need help. Today Sunday superrewards shop at my cell 200 token. It's been three hours and I did not get to do much diner who spend

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah i bought some on the site with paypal on desktop no tokens yet went to Nordeus Support and put in a complaint with screenshot of paypal receipt, I like paypal for that.

Since I'm *desperate* for new goalie, I went on facebook and got tokens instantly. I rec' through Facebook.

EDIT: I got them just now.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-26-2013 at 04:40 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]