Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: building

Rookie

building

okay i have this problem for a long time. i don't know if others have the same problem.

1. stadium lvl 9
    2. seats 73000
    3. pitch lvl 12
    4. floodlights lvl 8
    5. video wall lvl 9
    5. hospital lvl 11
    6. shopping mall lvl 11
    7. youth academy lvl 10
    8. garage lvl 10
    9. sports center lvl 12

my problem is that floodlights only reach lvl 8 and video wall only reaches lvl 9. i want to build everything to the max but i can't since, to go to the next lvl, i need every thing on level 10 and later on lvl 11. which, ofcourse, isn't happening because of floodlights and video wall. i build everything in video wall and floodlights and it won't go any further.
    does anyone else have this problem. because of this problem i don't want to build stadium further.
    anyone care to help or clarify?????

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You are required to build the next stadium before else.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    You are required to build the next stadium before else.
    means if i build next stadium will the next video wall and floodlights lvl be open
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Exactly, the stadium upgrades unlock the next facilities.
    Kinley Tenzing likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Exactly, the stadium upgrades unlock the next facilities.

well i did like you said but it still didn't work. i build seats and stadium to lvl 10 but still video wall and floodlights stay the same and won't move to next lvl. i just used 33 million to upgrade this two. huh!!!! what a wastage of money.

Do you have the ability to make screen shots? It might help clarify. I am sorry if I misled you, but usually the stadium is the final thing to unlock the rest, so I do wonder if you have a glitch.

here is the wiki page about buildings http://wiki.topeleven.com/Stadium
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-30-2014 at 10:04 AM.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kinley Tenzing View Post
    well i did like you said but it still didn't work. i build seats and stadium to lvl 10 but still video wall and floodlights stay the same and won't move to next lvl. i just used 33 million to upgrade this two. huh!!!! what a wastage of money.

Video Wall is the last level of Scoreboard. It is maxxed out after u build video wall as there is nothing left to upgrade there. Even mine is unupgradable and it is written "Maxxed Out". It is the same when the pitch reaches "Under Soil Heating". My Floodlights too are maxxed out. Slowly every thing will get maxxed out and there will be nothing to build. Ur stadium too will max out after "World Arena" which I guess is level 16

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Video Wall is the last level of Scoreboard. It is maxxed out after u build video wall as there is nothing left to upgrade there. Even mine is unupgradable and it is written "Maxxed Out". It is the same when the pitch reaches "Under Soil Heating". My Floodlights too are maxxed out. Slowly every thing will get maxxed out and there will be nothing to build. Ur stadium too will max out after "World Arena" which I guess is level 16
    i know but floodlights won't go above lvl 8 and video wall above lvl 9. to build others i need these two at lvl 10. because of this i can't bukld other.

Rookie
    building-3.jpgbuilding-4.jpgbuilding-5.jpg

here are the screen shots. i have checked the wiki page you gave me, looks like i build everything there is on that page but lvl won't go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinley Tenzing View Post
    i know but floodlights won't go above lvl 8 and video wall above lvl 9. to build others i need these two at lvl 10. because of this i can't bukld other.

Really???? I thought u can still upgrade other facilities if one is maxxed out..... That is the case with everyone. I think ur game got a bug, better contact Nordeus Support

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast