Thread: I'm 10 levels managers,but I'm in 11 levels league

I'm 10 levels managers,but I'm in 11 levels league

hello, you have one problem in the game top eleven, and I hope that you will solve it as soon as possible, in fact I'm 10 level managers but you have me put in 11 league level with excessive clubs that are still higher level than me.

It's normal because you have team with very good quality and then u get in higher league, beofre start new season buy 3-4 players with 3 stars and you will be put with 10 levels, maybe ...

before the start of the season I had the average quality of 59.8, and when I was supposed to play first match in the league, I sold the weak players and now I average quality of 61.1

inpossible mission

I'm in the same situation. Lvl10 team in lvl11 league. My avg quality 63. I can buy player with max 75-76 quality (from scout list!!!) and 69 quality from market. My opponent average quality are often over 73-74. It's an inpossible mission

what determine the classification of the team? the qualitiy level in the 1 day of season or in the 3 day of season (when the league begins)?

I have the same thing - went from League Level 9 right to League Level 11 even though my team info page still says I'm Level 10. I'm getting beat up too after winning the league every season. How does this happen?

It would be good if those that do not pass the league in higher rank, to remain in this Lvl where we played, how you are getting in this situation ... I have a team rating 62.1 and all the others have a rating over 70 and I'm currently on the 13 position in the league.

Pro
    A lot of minsinformation on this topic. Quality has nothing to do with league selection, the reason why a level 10 team is placed in a league full of level 11 teams is because there was not enough level 11 teams on the server to form the league so level 10 team (tough luck) was the odd one out. To compensate you for this, Nordeus allows you level 11 transfers (scouts of 7* to you, transfer market 4-6*).
    The quality matters when cup selection is made. That's where you will see a lot of different levels based on team quality.

Quote Originally Posted by magic3 View Post
    A lot of minsinformation on this topic. Quality has nothing to do with league selection, the reason why a level 10 team is placed in a league full of level 11 teams is because there was not enough level 11 teams on the server to form the league so level 10 team (tough luck) was the odd one out. To compensate you for this, Nordeus allows you level 11 transfers (scouts of 7* to you, transfer market 4-6*).
    The quality matters when cup selection is made. That's where you will see a lot of different levels based on team quality.
    I have the same issue but my transfer market only have 3* 4* and 5* so now I am like a mid-table team in the league!!