Thread: played a match that never happened

played a match that never happened

Strange thing happend today , when i woke up and sign in to my top eleven account i had 2 new emails one of those emails said the one of my players was suspended in a game against U 2 FC.
    now the strange part is the game never happend , i have a competition match tonight against U 2 FC and i havend played him yesterday.
    and if i look to my games i played yesterday i didnt had any cards yellow or red.

Greetz: Mamba
    Last edited by Blackmamba; 01-12-2013 at 09:30 AM.

The servers messed up last night, most of the games today were pre-simulated and results for the games were reset, but suspensions/injuries/stats/cards recieved are still in the system.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

The same happend to me i`ve one injury and one red card and lost condition. Finally i´ve to spend 2 tokens to postpone my upcoming match in 30 min.
    What have you done ?

Oke but are they going to reset everything or not because alot of my player have now low condition.
    And i don't wanna use my resting points for a server failure.

Let's hope it the low condition effects everyone. Although I do now have an important player back from suspension.
    Last edited by neonwired; 01-12-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neonwired View Post
    Let's hope it the low condition effects everyone. Although I do now have an important player back from suspension.
    This happen to everyone
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I've got one injury too, and I'm going to play an important match of this season