Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 2 Post By Jp Moissac

Thread: Can't access to the game

Question Can't access to the game

Hi !

I can't load the game today i try on 2 computer (i can play every other game on facebook so i know it's not adobe ) and i already try to clear cookie and all the rest and don't work

Can someone help me please ?

Hi!
    Same problem, since about 10 days...
    Is it a "French" problem?
    Help me please!
    Tx!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    When I had this problem for few days I had to reset my internet connection, honestly I don't know why it's this problem, for some it's from cache, cookie but for me was from my internet connection.

Let me know the result
    slipthai likes this.

right now I have the same problem.

for android is good, for pc in facebook or direct in nordeus nothing on the page
    MetralhaBoss Team

Started - 18-08-2013
    Season 2 - Level 2
    League Winners ( 1 ) - Season 1

I don't know if it's a "french" problem i just moved on a new house and before i didn't had any trouble to access the game (i was on my way to win the 7th league :/)
    slipthai and Gaz N Jay B like this.

i can play game on facebook everyday but today I cannot connection game

plase I cannot connection game by iphone and my computer cannot connect game , I update flashplayer done my computer cannot connect game.

help me i program kick , i don't like lose.

Rookie
    Happend to me too .. i tryed to open it with a different browser and it worked .. i was using mozilla and when i switched to chrome it worked .. then after a while was chrome doing the same thing and i switched back to mozilla .. hope was useful

Quote Originally Posted by Sev Toska View Post
    Happend to me too .. i tryed to open it with a different browser and it worked .. i was using mozilla and when i switched to chrome it worked .. then after a while was chrome doing the same thing and i switched back to mozilla .. hope was useful
    thankyou but i tryed to open it with a different browser and it not worked (ie,mozilla,chrome)